Most of you who sew will know that something’s missing here.
After nine years of quilting, recent starch and steams and a whole lotta adhesive on the last quilt, I finally removed the hook from my machine because the thread kept getting caught in there. I couldn’t get it cleaned out sufficiently to stop this, so I took the darn thing out and decided I would re-time it. Luckily, I had a spare hook in the toolbox! I can’t believe how scratched and worn my hook was. Now I have a brand new one in, the machine is well-timed, and I’m back putting the peddle to the metal. I’ll be back later tonight with more adventures. Right now, I’m off for the Friday morning forced march around the pond!