I did a Feathered Star quilt for a friend over the past few days. I used the Intelliquilter for most of it, except for the stitch in the ditch and one of the feathered borders, and I took a chance and used some contrasting thread for part of it. Nope – not something I will do again. I just don’t like the look. Anyway, the center star motif is actually a little too small for a feathered star (would have worked fine in an Ohio star) and I tried to use the stretch feature, but couldn’t get it to work right. The outer border is a little too ornate and small-scale, but overall, I think it came out okay. I’m pretty sure my friend will like it and that’s what counts the most.