Well, $370 later, the cat is out of the vet’s office. We’re waiting for test results to come back tomorrow. Hopefully, it’s just thyroid or something treatable. He did have some matted hair – not surprising when he won’t allow brushing – and those spots have been either combed or shaved. There is a chance he could have a brain tumor. If that’s the case, he probably won’t be with us long. Let’s hope it’s something easy to deal with and his sweet nature returns.
I am now on a very strong antibiotic, Levaquin, and now cannot exercise for 10 days while I take it. It is known to soften tendons and, since I walk, I might rupture an achilles. Really? Really. I hope this is my last round of antibiotics and I get the use of my hand back. I can move my fingers, but I can’t pick anything up and I certainly can’t make a fist. Let’s hope it’s all good from here on out.